Fondly known as the ‘City of the Taj’, Agra is a must-visit city on any tour of India. Located 220 km from Delhi, the city provides avid glimpses of Mughal architecture. Formerly the capital of the Mughal Empire, the culture and heritage still exist in the bylanes of the city alluring tourists from far ends of the globe. The view of the Taj gives more than plenty of reasons to pay a visit to Agra.
Surrounded by the mighty Yamuna River, “Agra” does not have only the heart-stopping masterpiece of Mughal era “Taj Mahal” to boast of but its many other attractions, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and innumerable things to do will leave you mesmerized, from visiting Agra Red Fort, Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, Sheesh Mahal & Khas Mahal to shopping at Kinari Bazaar and relishing in the famous Mughlai cuisine, really there is a lot to revel in a beautifully nestled city in the northern region of India’s Uttar Pradesh state.
No doubt, its fair combination of history, culture, shopping and food, make “Agra” a fun-filled holiday destination and popular travel destination among Indian and international travellers! So, without ado go and explore magical Agra, to know some of the useful information and famous places to visit in and around Agra.
An Agra tour feels like an experience of India's Mughal period. The seat of the Mughal Empire for over 300 years, the town by the River Yamuna is one of the most historical and culturally-enriched places to visit in India. Besides, the omnipresent Mughal architecture and not to forget the heavenly Taj Mahal, Agra has a name for its fascinating tales, marble-carvings, delightful food- especially the mouth-watering pethas (sweets), colourful festivals, and so much more.
Pick up from Delhi airport and drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara- the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world-famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Agra Fort. Overnight stay at Agra.
After breakfast visit proceeds to Delhi. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. After that proceed to Delhi airport.
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 01 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 1 night 2 days on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Premium Package
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing the same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
• Welcome drink on arrival
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
YOUR TRIP EXCLUSIONS:
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly
payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may
come into effect before departure
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation
will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
• Early check-in / late checks out are subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
• Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
• Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days before the departure date
• Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days before the departure date
• 10% of full tour cost - 60 days before arrival.
• 25% of full tour cost - 30 days before arrival.
• 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days before the tour.
• 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days before the tour
• 100% - within 7 days before the tour.